A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is used to distinguish you from another user and enables swift passage from one page to the next on our website. A full in-depth analysis is available from All About Cookies.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse to our website and allow us to improve and tailor the site for you. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our website, and to help us make the site more useful to you.
Our website uses three types of cookies –
These enable us to keep track of your movement from one page to another so that you do not get asked for the same information twice. Our shopping basket uses system cookies to remember your selections so that when you proceed to the checkout, we know what you have selected rather than your shopping basket being empty.
These enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the website, and to see how you navigate the site. These cookies help us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure that users can find what they want quickly and easily.
These cookies allow us to track web browsing habits and to tailor advertisements and promotional campaigns to you, for example targeted ads.
To disable cookies your website browser settings, need to be set to reject cookies; this depends on the browser being used. We have provided guidance on how to do this for popular browsers: -
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
1. Choose the menu Files> “Preferences”
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “settings”
2. Click on the URL “show advanced settings”
3. In the “Privacy” section, click the” content settings” button.
4. In the “Cookies” section, you can change your cookie settings.
For further assistance please refer to help pages within your browser.